Saturday, April 30, 2011
Last week Ian and I had quite the night.... Although we never saw an actual tornado we were in the middle of a tornado warning. The city sirens were going off every 30 min along with the local broadcasting station interrupting our regularly scheduled programing. It was wild. People were running outside to look for the tornado as the broadcaster was telling us to find shelter. We had some good friends actually get into their car to find the tornado. Thankfully, Ian and I were never in any real danger, but we were so grateful for the small amount of food storage that we had been able to accumulate. Its still a work in progress as we try to add to it every month, but every little thing we add brings us that much closer to being prepared. It's like the scriptures teach, "...Line upon line.."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so glad you guys were safe! It's weird to think of tornado warnings being real, and not from a movie! And I can't believe how BIG Abby is getting! Can't wait to meet her and hold her!
ReplyDelete