The journey of our family...
Your dad sent me your blog. You look like a very happy family and we're so proud of you. congratulations on you new baby girl. She looks so much like her daddy. Here is our e-mail address 4fingers@veawb.coop Write soon.Mary and Don
Wow, what a beautiful girl! (Trust me, I'm an expert on that.)Just one question: How many flowered headbands does she actually own?
umm...I think I have about ten different colors.
Your dad sent me your blog. You look like a very happy family and we're so proud of you. congratulations on you new baby girl. She looks so much like her daddy. Here is our e-mail address 4fingers@veawb.coop Write soon.
ReplyDeleteMary and Don
Wow, what a beautiful girl! (Trust me, I'm an expert on that.)
ReplyDeleteJust one question: How many flowered headbands does she actually own?
umm...I think I have about ten different colors.
ReplyDelete